Sunday, June 28, 2009

EZ Listening, Achy Shins, 7.8 miles

Lights And Music -- Cut Copy
Do You Feel Loved -- U2
*Sleep Better -- Pete Yorn
All I Know -- Dan Wilson
Against History -- Dan Wilson
Hand On My Heart -- Dan Wilson
Die Alone -- Ingrid Michaelson
**Accidentally in Love -- Counting Crows
No Other One -- Weezer
Holiday -- Weezer
I Think We're Alone Now -- Tiffany
Super Bon Bon -- Soul Coughing
Sunkeneyed Girl -- Mike Doughty
Like Eating Glass -- Bloc Party
Poker Face -- Lady Gaga
My Life Would Suck Without You -- Kelly Clarkson
Just Can't Get Enough -- Depeche Mode

I don't know what's up with all of the lite-ish rock lately! My pace is craving different rhythms these days -- I guess I burned out on 6+ years of constant Britney, Xtina, Madonna rotation. Oh, don't think I think I'm too good for it, though. Soon, when my body doesn't yawn at the prospect of having to power through "I'm a Slave 4U" again, the ladies will return.

* musicforthemorningafter is without a doubt in my Top 10. I haven't made it my business to listen to any of his other albums, which is lazy and silly.

**Honestly, another contender for #1. I'm a bit shy to put it up there, because, well, it's the goddamn Counting Crows Shrek song. Maybe next time. It needs more testing.

1 comment:

  1. Like Eating Glass -- Bloc Party

    Oh good god this song rocks.

    Also, Weezer does make surprisingly good workout music, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete