Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh no!!

*I'm Shipping Up to Boston -- Dropkick Murphys
Think -- Aretha Franklin
I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week -- Mandy Moore
The Middle -- Jimmy Eat World

My knees. My kneeeeeees!

They felt a little wonky during my run this weekend and a bit tender every time I stood up yesterday. A minute into my run last night, my right knee hurt. Like, I  could feel the joints and tendons moving with each step and it was very uncomfortable. I stopped for a minute, ran for 5 to see if it would wear off, stopped for another 2, ran for 5 more, and made the grownup decision to stop for good. Ugh. I don't want any long-term damage, so I really need to take a rest. Right? Ugh. I'll try again on Thursday.

Biking is so, so boring, holy crap.

*They blasted this at Fenway this weekend, which made me squeal and remember how effing great The Departed is. This is an awesome running song -- it makes you feel badass, and Irish, and Bostonian. I am none of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment